SoCal Fall 2014: Programming Languages and Systems
The SoCal Programming Languages and Systems Workshop is an informal gathering of programming languages and systems researchers in Southern California. We next meet at UCSD on December 6th, 2014.
Workshop on Dec 6th
- Details forthcoming about program/logistics.
- For now, Submit an abstract by Nov 17th
GoalsThe primary goals of this workshop include
- Providing a friendly environment for students (and other researchers) to present their work
- Strengthening ties between local institutions
- Learning about cool stuff happening in PL and systems!
|Nov 17th||Abstract deadline (end of day)|
|Nov 19th||Notification of acceptance|
|Nov 24||Registration deadline|
|Dec 6th||SoCal workshop|
Both original research and work that has been published in other venues is welcome.
Authors should submit abstracts of at most ~300 words. The submission deadline is Nov 17th, 2014, by the end of the day.
Selected abstracts will be presented as a talk or a poster. The program committee will determine the length of the talks based on the number and content of the abstracts; and they'll provide more information when they notify you of acceptance.